Wednesday, October 7, 2009

smart pricing and testing out amazon

Recently I notice a bit of a a drop in my earning form adsense. Oddly I'm getting more hits then ever.

I'm not sure if this is an effect of their new smart pricing or something else, but because of this I am not trying out different ad services to see how they are doing.

over the weekend I joined amazon's affiliate program and put some links on some of the sites I run.

To soon to say how well it's doing, but I do like some of the features with the program.

mainly that they have a few flash ad widgets, if you run a blog via blogger you can stick an ad in your post. non of the flash widgets are contextual but you can pick the products to sell. This can work better then hoping there is an advertiser in your ad network that well appear on your site that is actually dealing with what that post is talking about. Now you can find something relating to your topic and hopeful someone will buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment