Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ha even Amazon wonders why I'm not making money

I just got an email form Amazon Associates program stating that even though I've been with them for a few weeks I have made a sale. I know it's the type of email they send everyone but it was funny seeing it. the email gave a few basic tips on how to earn money (things I already have down on other sites)

As I said before I was testing this program out when I was going through a down period with my adsense earnings. The funny thing is that adsense has been doing well recently and I get this email form Amazon.

Now it may seem that the fact that I haven't earned anything from Amazon is a sign that the program isn't that good, but that may not really be the a case. It took me time to earn anything with adsense and it maybe the same with amazon.

there are a number of factors with making money with these types of programs. one has to learn the right places to place the links on your site to make the most money. As well as having enough traffic.

I've only tested Amazon on a few sites. They get ok traffic but I may need to move the ad units around to get the best results.

No comments:

Post a Comment